Amy S. Myers, e-PRO, Full Time Agent
REALTOR, Sales Associate
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Quality Service Award Winner
I began training for Real Estate in 2003 and joined my first firm RE/MAX soon after. My past experience and skills have prepared me for the Real Estate field and my passion for this work has already led me to early accomplishments. Some of these are being named a multi-million dollar producer for several years, with sales as high close to 5 million. Also, Sales Associate of the month several times a year while working at Century 21, In addition to this I have earned the e-PRO Certification for Internet Professionalism indicating myself as an Internet Marketing Specialist. During my almost 10 years with Century 21, I was awarded the Quality Service Award multiple times for exceptional service to my buyers and sellers. I also served on the board of the Greater Alle-Kiski Board of Realtors (GAKA) for two years.
My strong work ethic began in my teenage years. I began to gain experience and skills with each position I held. Each of these positions brought me into new challenges that contributed to continued growth in the business world.
My experience was gained through many positions I have held in the past.
- Early on, dealing with the public using my customer service skills doing the following: NCR Operator for US Sprint: Bank Teller, Secretary, Receptionist.
- Administrative Assistant, Office Manager for a National Health Care Consulting and Tech Companies.
- General Manager and Owner for a local Internet company; Managed and programmed ACT database (database management); Posted and kept all business deposits, expenditures, billing – categorized through PeachTree software; Payroll taxes; Maintained both databases; Computer back ups; Networking experience; Customer technical support for various Internet programs; Credit Card software; Phone bill auditing; Marketing; Equipment purchasing, maintenance, repair; Managing office staff; Web page posting; KiskiNet Internet Service Provider;
These positions gave me extensive exposure to interact with corporate and business persons and consumers. In fact, KiskiNet had over 5,000 customers that I serviced. This experience prepared me well for the Real Estate field. In addition to client and vendor relations, my years at KiskiNet gave me advanced technology experience that led me to earning the e-PRO Certification. For over five years I wrote a monthly column called Healthy Eating for the Alle-Kiski Today print and online magazine as well as other articles as needed. I was part of a community internet Radio show for almost 1 year that tied in the the Alle-Kiski Today magazine. I have experience editing and programming Internet web pages and advertising flyers for my business. I use technology in every way possible to assist my clients. I am also a photographer, when time permits, with professional equipment. My photography and technology skills are utilized in all my listing and buyer services.
I have lived in the Kiski Valley in Westmoreland County since marrying in 1990. I was raised in New Jersey and went to Geneva College where I met my husband, Chris. After graduating we married and had two children, Gil and Kate, who attended Kiski School District for all their school years and were involved in many sports activities.
I am a very active member of my church, Grace Community Church, where I am involved in a children’s Bible Club, cooking for our meetings, Kiski Valley Foodbank, and other programs as needed. I am also an member of the Daughter’s of the American Revolution (DAR), where I have really discovered a lot about history.
After moving to my new firm Harvest Real Estate Services in July 2018, I continue to service my clients in the Alle-Kiski Valley surrounding my home area as well as my new area where my office is in Allison Park, PA
I look forward to having the opportunity to help you and your family with all of your Real Estate needs. Please don’t hesitate to contact me even if you just have a question. I look forward to working with you.
As your Seller’s Agent, This is what I do for YOU!
- Provide you with a market analysis for your home to establish and good starting price for your home
- Review your home for needed changes and provide staging and repair tips
- Provide exceptional marketing, targeting your perfect buyer
- Provide you with seller statistics from online marketing (where available)
- Go over the process of selling your home from start to finish
- Provide Professional Photography (with aerials) and Video
- Feedback from your showings
- Electronic Signature Services
- Go over your Seller Net Income with listing price and each offer price
- Provide Open houses (optional)
- Full Time Agent Services
- And MORE!
As your Buyers’s Agent, This is what I do for YOU!
- Manage all your paper work for the sales offer
- Provide you a home buying package to help you get familiar with the process
- Providing special searches that contain the most accurate listing information available
- Direct you to helpful community data and resources
- Provide you with a list of Lenders
- Provide you with a list of Home Inspectors
- Coordinate closing
- Negotiate your price and terms of your offer
- Point out things to look for when viewing a home – the good and bad
- Provide you with comparable for the home you want to buy
- Full Time Agent Services
- And, MORE!
- National Association of Realtors
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Westmoreland West Board of Realtors
- West Penn Multiple Listing Service
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)