Technology has really come a long way in the last 10-12 years. I do not think many of us can leave home or go anywhere with out our cell phone. How did we ever survive before with out one let alone survive without the internet?
I use the internet everyday and in so many ways. My house uses it for personal and business communications, research, pay bills, shopping, watching videos and more. My son loves to play internet games with his friends live on the internet when he gets home from sports practice.
The internet helps me communicate so much better with my family out of state. I love sending photos instantly. It also helps me service my customers in a way that has never been done before until recently. I utilize everything I can in one day – and still there is more. Always try to learn everything you can about what technology is available to you. It won’t do you any good if you do not know how to use it.
Here are some stats that may boggle your mind ( or maybe not ).
– As of September 2007, there were over 106 million registered accounts with MySpace.com. Approximately 230,000 people sign up every day.
– The average myspace.com page is visited 30 times per day.
– There are more than 2.7 billion searches performed on Google each month.
– The number of text messages sent and received every day exceeds the population of the planet.
– Approximately 47 million laptops were shipped worldwide last year.
– One in eight couples married in the U.S. last year met online.
Stats quoted from: RISMedia.com